Monday, November 5, 2007

Sunday School

I was called to teach the 14 and 15 year olds sunday school class. I have fun doing it. My class is very small last week I had the most ever, 4 kids.
I'm very easy to get off topic and the kids have learned that so a lot of times I'm only teaching for a few mins and the rest of class we're talking about everything but the lesson. I asked of the of girls that never really comes to say the closing prayer I think she didnt like the fact that I asked her to say it, because she made fun of me during the prayer. she said " thank you for the lesson, even though it wasn't really a lesson" it was pretty funny

This Is My Class (I asked them to act like they are learning)


I tried to take a picture with My class but I was late




I made it this time







3 comments:

Nate Mecham said...

It looks like you are having fun. I bet you do great. (we could stand to have a few more lessons like yours I bet).

Melanie said...

I bet you are a great teacher and the kids love having you as their teacher

Anonymous said...

Some look like they are having fun.