Sunday, November 11, 2007

Tag?


Well Jenn tagged Em and Me, so I guess we're suppose to write 6 things about us.. well since we share this blog here it goes:

Emily -

1. I played Ice Hockey. I was the meanest girl out there. I even took out my coaches on the ice and duct taped them.
2. I hate gravy beyond all belief, even the sight of it makes me want to puke.
3. I have a very hard time remembering to zip up my zipper when I wear a belt or have 2 buttons on my pants.... it must be that third step I just dont get.

Matt -
1. In my free time I like to play guitar, watch tv and play on the computer all at the same time making it IMPOSSIBLE for Emily to be able to do anything.
2. I Got a job because of my clean-cut good looks.
3. When I was 3 years old I lassoed the fireplace and pulled it out, it is still broken to this day.

I wrote for Em and Em wrote for me. Well I guess thats about it. we don't really know anyone on here that hasn't already been tagged so I guess we're still it or something....

3 comments:

Mel said...

Thanks for sharing. I learned a little bit about Emily that I didn't know....Matt I already knew all of that.

Nate Mecham said...

I think the most telling thing about this was that you each shared 3 things instead of 6. I saw that and said "that's Matt and Em.".

Jamie said...

You lassoed the fireplace?!?!